Monday, September 25, 2006

Free stuff

If I could transport myself backwards and forwards and sideways in time and space for art I would go here, then here and then finally here. I've met Ruth Motau before when I worked in Johannesburg. She sold my employers some amazing photos for their communications materials. I also try to see this guy's work on a regular basis.

I heart the West End even more. A lady gave me this hanging attachment for a lamp I bought - for free. Who ever gives anything to your anymore for free? I'm really stoked finally hang my lamp up since I purchased it, oh, about 2 months ago and its been tripping me in my hall way for two months now.

Lastly why I love Greenpeace - cause their web cartoons are so bloody clever. Check out "gas guzzler". Not like I'm the one to talk.

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, seriously everything seems to have a price and I'm shocked when I get freebies. Speaking of which, have you seen http://www.freevancouver.ca ? They don't really update the site too often but it has a few ideas....

 
At 8:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'll hang it up soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home