Thursday, June 08, 2006

walking


To keep on with the love schlep...on my walk to work this morning it seemed to take forever. Maybe it was because I was up late last night talking to a girlfriend over red wine, but the last 3 blocks felt like 3 miles. Then I remembered what its like for my mom to do lots of walking. Then I remembered that a lot of my friends and family supported her during last weeks MS Walk in Calgary. There were 9 people and 1 dog on her team. They raised over $2700 for MS research and support. Thanks guys.

PS I've inserted a photo of Teri Hatcher because she looks like my mom in this photo. Yes my mom is a yummy mummy.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom looks like Teri Hatcher? Wow, that's hot!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home