Thursday, November 09, 2006

here


There's a lot franticness in my life lately. Lots of deadlines. Lots of birthdays and weekend shifts and other people's parties. I'm heading up to the hometown/homeranch for 10 days this month to house, chicken and dog sit. I plan to immerse myself in works of prose (mine and others') and the routine of fire stoking.

I've decided to save up to go
here for a friends' wedding. Goals like will hopefully keep me focused over the wet, cold winter. Perhaps I'll finish my trip off with a stop here or here.

I'm not good with transition. Sometimes when I am stressed about my career choice - a friend calls me out of the blue to go on a hike
here. Then I know I've made the right decision. For now.

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM , Blogger Dawn and Fred plus one said...

come to montreal! come to montreal!!


dooooooo it.
:)

 
At 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maui would be sooo nice! I have such a travel urge these days too... sometime in the New Year, I'm thinking.

Hey, if you're up for another hike let me know. I just got a new book! (for some reason I've waited for the wettest and coldest months to get into it... oh well :))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home