Wednesday, September 12, 2007

summer: here for posterity

on my little brother's YVR hip hop debut (Del the Funkee Homosapien)
Zedeo: I'm not sure if M's fake ID will work.
me: Well I guess we'll have to try...
M: do I look older in these high heels?
me: let me accessorize you girl.
later...
me, to a random: this is my little bro's first hip hop show!
random: he's your little bro, I thought you were his mom.
me: hmmmph.
On surfing in Tofino:
"Paddle. Paddle. Paddle."
on the little things in life (Vancouver):
me: you're drinking my beerlini! (1/2 beer, 1/2 bellini slush)
bf: yes.
me: don't do that! That drink's the happiest moment of my life - in a jug! You're drinking the happiest moment of my life away!
On being mobile:





Jeets in Nelson: I really want to put a little cocktail umbrella in this drink. Do we have any?
Jeets' roommate: Nope.
Jeets: I know, I'll ask Miranda. (Runs over to me in her living room). Hey Mir do you have any little drink umbrellas?
me: No. What do you think I am a travelling f*%king tiki party?

Union Bay:
me, pearl, mel, eventually Molly: "I want my money!"
messages from NYC to YVR:
from E, 06/07: Caramel rice pudding with pound cake croutons. xo
from E, 06/10: Watching some of the SNL cast improv. What's up? xo
from my fave WestEnd dancing partner:
from Condon, 06/08: U still up for gettin down?

Finally over: JJ
Finally into: Xavier, Damien, Phill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home