Tuesday, May 15, 2007

dropping in

Now I know why people live like paupers and travel to corners f the earth to catch waves. Yesterday for an early birthday pressie Jeets purchased us a surf lesson. It rocked. James I now understand you. Well, a little bit.

Anyone want to surf sister it up on July long weekend. Jeet's is hooked. She was the star pupil, standing every time and even carved. I with my grace and poise fell usually after gliding for about 7 feet max. BUT I'M OKAY WITH THIS. My biggest feat was catching two waves on my very own lonesome with out the instructor's push. Dropping in they call it. My brother Braede would've been proud of his big, clumsy sister.

The wedding kicked major ass. The bride and groom were amazing as was their house, ceremony, flower children and Nelly Furtado's Maneater dance routine (look for youtube soon).

Back to the beach....

4 Comments:

At 8:11 PM , Blogger Linds said...

all it takes is one wave...

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger jamesinkster said...

Sawweeeeet.

We'll be bringing back a couple boards...

 
At 7:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

ha! you've done! congrats!!

 
At 11:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

YAY! I'll go!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home