Thursday, July 12, 2007

mr sun sun, mr golden sun, please shine down on me

Summer's finally here. Yum.

I knew it was coming when I went to the beach with my grama on Canada day. We oild up with Hawaiian Tropic and talked about travelling. Then, she accidentally flashed her boobs while trying to get a strapless tan. She's leathery, I'm on my way. I have a lot to look forward to.

Or maybe its the permanent scent of coconut, spf and BBQ wafting through English Bay.

Or maybe its the colony of freckles sprouting on my shoulders, belley and knees.

Or the crazy temperature surge.

Perhaps it's the fabulous afternoon I spent at 3rd beach with Elly. The water was cold cold cold. It's also cloudy, filled with seaweed and floating log remnants but gaddam its refreshing. The lady that passed out at the concession should've spent more time in the dirty old Pacific. The boy swears there's sewage in the water at 3rd beach. That won't stop me from going today.

I sold a story to our national newswire and now it's in Thunder Bay.

Only 15 more days until surfing in Tofino!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home